Tuesday, July 9, 2019

👉 Meet Our Latest Product (Hint: You Asked for It!)

The L'ange product you've been asking for is here! The new Le Perlé Bubble Wand! Get it before it vanishes!
 ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

Hi, Brandi!

I'm so excited to share this news today – a surprise I've been waiting to tell you. 

Thanks to you, the Le Cinq 5-Piece Curling Wand Set has been a fantastic success. In fact, many of you wrote in sharing how much you loved the "bubble" barrel inside the Le Cinq

Here's what Tracie H. shared: "My favorite so far is the bubble wand.... gives me fantastic curls!"

Hailee H. said this: "Love this! The bubble wand is my favorite!"

Tracie and Hailee, thank you both so much! I'm glad you approve.

With so many comments about the bubble-shaped barrel, I decided to make one as a standalone product.

So, now... the Le Perlé Bubble Wand is here! 

GET LE PERLÉ NOW

I'm so happy that you like it as much as we do, and that's why I'm so excited to launch Le Perlé.

The amazing and versatile Le Perlé allows you to show your creativity because you can shape your hair in: 

  • Resilient, bouncy bombshell curls

  • Amazing spiral ringlet curls

  • Flexible beach-glam waves

So, what's the secret of these enchanting styles? The "bubble" design of the rose gold barrel. 

Here's how Le Perlé works:

  • To get gorgeously touchable spiral curls and ringlets, wrap your hair in the grooves between the bubbles

  • To get head-turning beach-worthy waves, wrap your hair around the bubbles themselves

  • To get a one-of-a-kind look of free-form styles, wrap your hair around both the grooves and bubbles

Whichever style you choose, you're sure to get the shiny, voluminous, natural-looking curls you want quickly and effortlessly!

In fact, take a look at our friend and hairdresser Jasmine Rae showing how fabulous your curls can be with Le Perlé:

GET LE PERLÉ NOW

Due to the flood of requests for this exceptional bubble wand, you can bet that Le Perlé will sell out fast. 

If you've been wanting to enjoy the benefits of this bubble wand, I urge you to order yours today! I want you to take advantage of this incredible opportunity.

Because our Black Friday in July Sale is still in high gear, Le Perlé is yours today for $65

That's a savings of 56% off the $149 retail price!

Enter the code BUBBLE at checkout to take advantage.***

GET LE PERLÉ NOW

Finally, here's what Emily G. has to say: 

"Couldn't wait to try the bubble wand so I curled my hair in front of the TV in the living room just for fun. I slept on those curls thinking I would put my hair in a ponytail the next day but I didn't need to! I had perfect curls ready to go to work the next day. I seriously thought curls just weren't for me. Lange changed my mind."

I'm so glad, Emily! Every woman should have the power to wear the hairstyle she wants.

And with Le Perlé, you can achieve the multiple types of looks you want! 

Remember, type in the code BUBBLE at checkout to get your Le Perlé for $65!***

So, act now - get yours before it vanishes.

 

Putting your hair first,

 

Dalia Lange

Founder

 

P.S. ***This code is good for one use per order.

L'ange 19867 Prairie St Ste 300 Chatsworth, CA 91311

Thank you for supporting L'ange!

L'ange was created to help improve women's lives, increase happiness, and promote overall inner beauty through increased confidence.

Your feedback, inspirational stories, and breathtaking transformations are what fuels our passion for improving L'ange.

We love staying connected with strong women like you and that's why emails are our go-to form of communication.

This is a great way for us to stay in touch, and it's an excellent place for you to get exclusive deals, helpful tips and tricks, and the latest updates on L'ange.

Now, if you would like to unsubscribe. Or you can let us know how we can improve your experience in the L'ange family by clicking here.

As you know, L'ange aims to transform the lives of 2 million women by the year 2020, and we can, thanks to you.

From Dalia and everyone at L'ange, thanks for your support!

0 comments: