Thursday, October 1, 2009

Another great day!

Well, today I got to go to Kiara's doctor appointment with her. Dr. Berg said that she is due June 2. Kiara laughed when he told her that, because I had told her it would be June 2 or 3. Dr. Berg said that's what happens when you have done this a few times. Kiara and I had a good day together...she went to work with me and visited with everyone! She is such a social butterfly! Then Kiara did another nail appointment. We got Kati ready for her drill team photo shoot. That was fun...Kati looked so beautiful..I will post pictures when they come in a few weeks. We also took Rocky as a prop and he had his picture taken with Kati. It was very fun! Kiara went home tonight...I think Boone was excited for her to come home. Brett will see them tomorrow, as he is going elk hunting with them. We will all be back together on Sunday for family pictures. Pray for good weather!

0 comments: